Comment on page
10. Disclaimer-Legal and Risk
This White Paper is subject to amendments without prior notice. It is provided for general information purposes only and does not have comprehensive or legal validity. Metarian Co., Ltd. and Metarian Inc., or any related entities, shall not be held liable for any reliance placed on this White Paper, and they do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
The development, distribution, and ownership of $AIM Tokens are solely managed by Metarian Inc. and are unrelated to Metarian Co., Ltd. in Korea.
The risks and additional risks outlined below can have a significant negative impact on the commercial viability of META OASIS, potentially leading to the ongoing development or discontinuation of the META OASIS Token and Metaverse platform.
- 1.Interruption or delays in Metarian Co., Ltd.'s Metaverse Platform Services may occur due to various factors, such as insufficient funding for service development, lack of commercial success or prospects, or insufficient use by advertisers or users.
- 2.While Metarian Inc. will implement reasonable security measures to protect tokens, there is a risk of corporate affiliates losing access to private keys, data leakage, or data loss.
- 3.The development of the complex META OASIS platform is a challenging task, and although efforts will be made to complete it within the specified roadmap and White Paper timeframe, completion may be delayed depending on the development team and market conditions.
- 4.Third-party wallets accessing private keys associated with your wallet are susceptible to access. The loss or destruction of these private keys is irreversible.
- 5.Metarian Inc. supports Metarian Co., Ltd. through $AIM tokens, but if the token's price decreases significantly, support may be discontinued.
- 6.Cryptocurrencies are likely to face government and regulatory scrutiny worldwide, and legal actions by Metarian Inc., Metarian-related companies, or corporate affiliates could have a negative impact on the tokens.
- 7.$AIM Tokens are initially created as ERC20-based tokens on the Ethereum blockchain, but they may be transferred to other blockchain ecosystems as the metaverse platforms develop. If the chosen blockchain ecosystem is incomplete and adversely affects $AIM Tokens, a transition to another blockchain or development of a mainnet may be considered.
- 8.The irreversible nature of cryptocurrencies can be vulnerable to technological advancements such as code cracking or the development of quantum computing, potentially leading to theft or loss of $AIM Tokens and affecting Metarian corporations or corporate affiliates.
- 9.In the event of a large-scale token theft due to code cracking and hacking, the company may consider a block rollback and token quantity recovery using a snapshot taken before the incident.
- 10.This White Paper is based on the Korean language, and translations into other languages may contain inaccuracies or errors. In case of ambiguous expressions, the Korean version shall prevail.
- 11.Purchases of $AIM Tokens and NFTs are final and non-refundable once completed.